French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 29 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity