French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity