French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity