Future Perfect pours a beautiful dark raspberry color with a thin, white with a wisp of pink tinged head. It's slightly hazy and very tart berry forward on the nose. The mouthfeel is very light, and the carbonation delivers a dry, tart, and refreshing berry flavor. It was hard to get specifically blueberries or blackberries out of it, but it is definitely dark berry with some lemon notes. It's not immediately or noticeably sour until the finish, but there is a nice citric and tannic bite that finishes crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 51 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity