neighborhood pours a dark yellow with a thin, kind of wispy head that recedes quickly. Aroma is mildly yeasty, with citrus. For a wild ale, the taste is not funky, tart, or sour in any way. It does carry a slight biscuity Belgian yeast flavor with slight lemon and barely any sweetness. It has a pretty significant dry finish. The carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is light to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. Less than a minute ago.
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 34 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity