Racer 5 is one of the long-established IPAs that really helped get us into craft beer. It is dark and smoky in flavor with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. It is not particularly hoppy but has a pretty well balanced flavor. It's now a staple in the IPA world, and definitely worth checking out if you haven't had it yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity