Marietta Ave Blend #3
Marietta Ave pours a soft, golden color that is slightly cloudy with two fingers of white, foamy head. Funky, farmhouse aroma of Brettanomyces yeast plus grassy or floral hop notes. On the taste, the funk mellows out compared to the aroma, and you get more of the hop flavors like a Pale Ale. White grape, pears, herbs, and lemon citrus. And some crackery light malt. But the Brett is still there and provides a wild and earthy kick much like a Saison. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel. Well balanced with a smooth, soothing finish. We’ve never had a bad beer from Side Project and this one continues that streak. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity