Marietta Ave Blend #3
Marietta Ave pours a soft, golden color that is slightly cloudy with two fingers of white, foamy head. Funky, farmhouse aroma of Brettanomyces yeast plus grassy or floral hop notes. On the taste, the funk mellows out compared to the aroma, and you get more of the hop flavors like a Pale Ale. White grape, pears, herbs, and lemon citrus. And some crackery light malt. But the Brett is still there and provides a wild and earthy kick much like a Saison. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel. Well balanced with a smooth, soothing finish. We've never had a bad beer from Side Project and this one continues that streak. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 19 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 41 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity