Marietta Ave Blend #3
Marietta Ave pours a soft, golden color that is slightly cloudy with two fingers of white, foamy head. Funky, farmhouse aroma of Brettanomyces yeast plus grassy or floral hop notes. On the taste, the funk mellows out compared to the aroma, and you get more of the hop flavors like a Pale Ale. White grape, pears, herbs, and lemon citrus. And some crackery light malt. But the Brett is still there and provides a wild and earthy kick much like a Saison. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel. Well balanced with a smooth, soothing finish. We’ve never had a bad beer from Side Project and this one continues that streak. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity