Marietta Ave Blend #3
Marietta Ave pours a soft, golden color that is slightly cloudy with two fingers of white, foamy head. Funky, farmhouse aroma of Brettanomyces yeast plus grassy or floral hop notes. On the taste, the funk mellows out compared to the aroma, and you get more of the hop flavors like a Pale Ale. White grape, pears, herbs, and lemon citrus. And some crackery light malt. But the Brett is still there and provides a wild and earthy kick much like a Saison. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel. Well balanced with a smooth, soothing finish. We've never had a bad beer from Side Project and this one continues that streak. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 19 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity