Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity