Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity