Pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head that disappears quickly. Strong, Belgian-like aroma of yeast, fruit, and hops. Taste is light bodied, dry, and complex. Floral hops and green apple with a very light but still noticeable funk. The barrel aging adds smoothness to an incredibly soft and delicate mouthfeel. Dry, crisp, and refreshing. Slightly tart but not at all sour. The quality of this beer is evident from start to finish. This style is low in alcohol at only 4%, but this is one to drink slowly and enjoy every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity