Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity