Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 14 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity