Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 41 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity