Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 35 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Founders Breakfast Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity