Maracuja packs a punch! It pours a slightly foggy golden apricot color with a pretty thin white head that disappears immediately. The aroma is intense and complex; lots of tropical fruit, specifically guava, mango, passion fruit with a nice yeasty and briny aroma ending the nose. First sip is enough to make you pucker, but it's delicious. The medium body and high carbonation make it slightly surprising, but it's a robust gose packing a ton of flavor. Passionfruit and guava start it out with a dryness that helps deliver the sourness quicker. It's mildly briny, but its acidity plays so well with the complex flavors. The yeast and a mild wheat are easier to pick up as it warms, and there's a balanced sweet maltiness that is matched by tropical hops. This is one of the most unique goses we've ever had, and coming in at 7.0%, you should give it a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 32 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity