The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 31 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Speed of Sound. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for PranQster. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Panther. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity