Color is orangish gold and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, fizzy head. Aroma is very sour with huge amounts of tropical fruit. On the taste, we get passion fruit and guava, and to a lesser extent orange and grapefruit. And wow, this is superb. The taste is far less sour than you’d expect from the aroma, with exceptional fruit flavor. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing. Finishes with a delicious flavor of that same tropical fruit, and it lingers well after the last sip. One of the best sour beers we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity