Color is orangish gold and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, fizzy head. Aroma is very sour with huge amounts of tropical fruit. On the taste, we get passion fruit and guava, and to a lesser extent orange and grapefruit. And wow, this is superb. The taste is far less sour than you’d expect from the aroma, with exceptional fruit flavor. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing. Finishes with a delicious flavor of that same tropical fruit, and it lingers well after the last sip. One of the best sour beers we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 21 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity