Color is orangish gold and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, fizzy head. Aroma is very sour with huge amounts of tropical fruit. On the taste, we get passion fruit and guava, and to a lesser extent orange and grapefruit. And wow, this is superb. The taste is far less sour than you’d expect from the aroma, with exceptional fruit flavor. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing. Finishes with a delicious flavor of that same tropical fruit, and it lingers well after the last sip. One of the best sour beers we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale