Color is cloudy, golden yellow, with one finger of white, soapy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving some lacing on the glass. Huge, hoppy and dank aroma, mostly citrus but also tropical fruit. The taste is similar, with orange, tangerine, mango, papaya, apricot, and peach. Lots of resinous, hoppy flavors that you’re looking for in a beer with multiple hop additions, in this case a quadruple dry hopped IPA! The malts are soft and flaky, creating a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Light bitterness, with a smooth, grapefruit finish. Overall a really tasty IPA that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 25 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity