Color is cloudy, golden yellow, with one finger of white, soapy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving some lacing on the glass. Huge, hoppy and dank aroma, mostly citrus but also tropical fruit. The taste is similar, with orange, tangerine, mango, papaya, apricot, and peach. Lots of resinous, hoppy flavors that you’re looking for in a beer with multiple hop additions, in this case a quadruple dry hopped IPA! The malts are soft and flaky, creating a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Light bitterness, with a smooth, grapefruit finish. Overall a really tasty IPA that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity