Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Oktcovidtest 2020
This Weissbier comes in a can, unlike most of the German beers we’re drinking this time of year. Color is pale amber and orange, cloudy and murky, with a thick foamy head. Strong aroma, with banana and wheat. Lots of fruit in the taste, especially banana, but it’s very natural, not like sweet, candied fruit. And this is different from an American-style Hefeweizen, as this has a more traditional flavor and lots of wheat presence. Creamy smooth mouthfeel, high quality, with a lingering fruit finish. Kind of a wheat-version of an Oktoberfest beer, and one that we could drink all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity