Pours a murky, deep gold color with some hints of orange or pale amber. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and the aroma is dominated by the milk sugar and vanilla beans. The same goes with the taste, as a creamy, lactose-like vanilla bean richness takes center stage. To balance this out, there’s a liberal amount of hoppy, tropical fruit flavors that are ripe and sweet. Malts are soft and flaky, and support the creamy mouthfeel. On the back-end, we get an unmistakable “milkshake” feature with a creamy, juicy, lingering finish. Full bodied with light carbonation, and the 10% ABV doesn’t seem noticeable while you’re drinking this, but you’ll certainly feel it after a couple.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity