Pours a murky, deep gold color with some hints of orange or pale amber. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and the aroma is dominated by the milk sugar and vanilla beans. The same goes with the taste, as a creamy, lactose-like vanilla bean richness takes center stage. To balance this out, there’s a liberal amount of hoppy, tropical fruit flavors that are ripe and sweet. Malts are soft and flaky, and support the creamy mouthfeel. On the back-end, we get an unmistakable “milkshake” feature with a creamy, juicy, lingering finish. Full bodied with light carbonation, and the 10% ABV doesn’t seem noticeable while you’re drinking this, but you’ll certainly feel it after a couple.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 17 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 52 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity