Pours a murky, deep gold color with some hints of orange or pale amber. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and the aroma is dominated by the milk sugar and vanilla beans. The same goes with the taste, as a creamy, lactose-like vanilla bean richness takes center stage. To balance this out, there’s a liberal amount of hoppy, tropical fruit flavors that are ripe and sweet. Malts are soft and flaky, and support the creamy mouthfeel. On the back-end, we get an unmistakable “milkshake” feature with a creamy, juicy, lingering finish. Full bodied with light carbonation, and the 10% ABV doesn’t seem noticeable while you’re drinking this, but you’ll certainly feel it after a couple.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 34 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale