Pours a murky, deep gold color with some hints of orange or pale amber. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and the aroma is dominated by the milk sugar and vanilla beans. The same goes with the taste, as a creamy, lactose-like vanilla bean richness takes center stage. To balance this out, there’s a liberal amount of hoppy, tropical fruit flavors that are ripe and sweet. Malts are soft and flaky, and support the creamy mouthfeel. On the back-end, we get an unmistakable “milkshake” feature with a creamy, juicy, lingering finish. Full bodied with light carbonation, and the 10% ABV doesn’t seem noticeable while you’re drinking this, but you’ll certainly feel it after a couple.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity