Pours a golden straw color that is predominantly clear. We see a steady amount of carbonation bubbles, and two fingers of pure white, foamy head. Lager aroma with cracker-like malts and light, floral or grassy hops. Taste is crisp, clean, and refreshing. It starts with bready malts that have a touch of honey in the background, but it is not at all sweet like some beers in this category. Hops and bitterness are both mild, and they have a grassy or floral flavor, just like we got in the aroma. Would be easy to handle a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 17 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale