Pours a golden straw color that is predominantly clear. We see a steady amount of carbonation bubbles, and two fingers of pure white, foamy head. Lager aroma with cracker-like malts and light, floral or grassy hops. Taste is crisp, clean, and refreshing. It starts with bready malts that have a touch of honey in the background, but it is not at all sweet like some beers in this category. Hops and bitterness are both mild, and they have a grassy or floral flavor, just like we got in the aroma. Would be easy to handle a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 31 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity