Pours a golden straw color that is predominantly clear. We see a steady amount of carbonation bubbles, and two fingers of pure white, foamy head. Lager aroma with cracker-like malts and light, floral or grassy hops. Taste is crisp, clean, and refreshing. It starts with bready malts that have a touch of honey in the background, but it is not at all sweet like some beers in this category. Hops and bitterness are both mild, and they have a grassy or floral flavor, just like we got in the aroma. Would be easy to handle a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity