Lucky 13 is exploding with flavor - a fresh, hoppy flavor and a well balanced sweetness that lingers into the aftertaste. It pours a thick head that doesn't go away. The flavors are very intense, maybe too intense for some. But it's obvious why this beer is hard to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity