Drinking Lagunitas Censored makes the drinker feel like a little bit of a rebel and this attitude is reflected in the taste. It is a pale ale with a bit of a kick. It has a bold flavor, well balanced hopiness, some spiciness and just a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Best Beers for Dry January. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity