Born Yesterday is a fresh-hop pale ale and Lagunitas' attempt to get the beer into your hands in the shortest amount of time so you have the freshest taste possible. It is a darker golden color that is very clear with a lot of head that dissipates quickly but with lots of bubbly carbonation. This has an incredible amount of fresh hop aroma; piney and herbal like the outdoors. The flavor matches the aroma with some bright citrus and pine hop tastes up front and tropical hops on the finish. This beer is not particularly malty and the hop flavors are incredibly crisp and refreshing. With the well pronounced fresh hops, this is an IPA drinker's pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 33 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity