Born Yesterday is a fresh-hop pale ale and Lagunitas' attempt to get the beer into your hands in the shortest amount of time so you have the freshest taste possible. It is a darker golden color that is very clear with a lot of head that dissipates quickly but with lots of bubbly carbonation. This has an incredible amount of fresh hop aroma; piney and herbal like the outdoors. The flavor matches the aroma with some bright citrus and pine hop tastes up front and tropical hops on the finish. This beer is not particularly malty and the hop flavors are incredibly crisp and refreshing. With the well pronounced fresh hops, this is an IPA drinker's pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity