This is a classic IPA that doesn't pull any punches. On the pour it is golden red in color and lightly carbonated. It has a bold flavor and a fair amount of bitterness but remains smooth and easy to drink. We give it a 7 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. If you enjoy a strong IPA, this is definitely one to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity