Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 35 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity