Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale