Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity