Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity