Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Operation IPA Overload. 19 minutes ago
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart