Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap