Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 56 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity