Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 14 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity