Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 48 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity