Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 46 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity