neighborhood pours a dark yellow with a thin, kind of wispy head that recedes quickly. Aroma is mildly yeasty, with citrus. For a wild ale, the taste is not funky, tart, or sour in any way. It does carry a slight biscuity Belgian yeast flavor with slight lemon and barely any sweetness. It has a pretty significant dry finish. The carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is light to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA