neighborhood pours a dark yellow with a thin, kind of wispy head that recedes quickly. Aroma is mildly yeasty, with citrus. For a wild ale, the taste is not funky, tart, or sour in any way. It does carry a slight biscuity Belgian yeast flavor with slight lemon and barely any sweetness. It has a pretty significant dry finish. The carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is light to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity