neighborhood pours a dark yellow with a thin, kind of wispy head that recedes quickly. Aroma is mildly yeasty, with citrus. For a wild ale, the taste is not funky, tart, or sour in any way. It does carry a slight biscuity Belgian yeast flavor with slight lemon and barely any sweetness. It has a pretty significant dry finish. The carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is light to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 20 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity