This beer pours the standard-issue Sierra Nevada amber/copper color, but it is certainly a departure from their familiar offerings. This beer pours with significant white head and presents an up front variety of citrus aromas. On the taste, there's a hop oil intensity that adds a complex flavor profile with hints of mango and papaya complimented by a floral sweetness. These flavors quickly diminish after a strong bitterness peeks though for a quick second. This beer quenches your thirst but has a drying bitterness that seems to suck the moisture off your tongue, and is followed up by a mellowing of the bitter and a return, full circle, to the fruity sweetness in the final moments of the aftertaste. This beer is a tropical bombshell up front followed by a hoppy "torpedo" blast that never seems to end. This is a must-try beer for a hop fan. A tip of the hat goes to the creative brewer over at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 minute ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises