Velocity of Light is a hazy IPA that pours an extremely cloudy, golden straw color. Thick head with good retention. Amazing aroma of citrus and tropical fruit with some sweetness. Taste is hop forward, dominated by orange, pineapple, mango, and peach. Juicy but not too sweet. Light cracker malt with a soft texture, presumably from those oats. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy with medium body and carbonation. A light bitterness sets up a smooth, lingering hop finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA