Velocity of Light is a hazy IPA that pours an extremely cloudy, golden straw color. Thick head with good retention. Amazing aroma of citrus and tropical fruit with some sweetness. Taste is hop forward, dominated by orange, pineapple, mango, and peach. Juicy but not too sweet. Light cracker malt with a soft texture, presumably from those oats. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy with medium body and carbonation. A light bitterness sets up a smooth, lingering hop finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 28 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA