Velocity of Light is a hazy IPA that pours an extremely cloudy, golden straw color. Thick head with good retention. Amazing aroma of citrus and tropical fruit with some sweetness. Taste is hop forward, dominated by orange, pineapple, mango, and peach. Juicy but not too sweet. Light cracker malt with a soft texture, presumably from those oats. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy with medium body and carbonation. A light bitterness sets up a smooth, lingering hop finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity