Velocity of Light is a hazy IPA that pours an extremely cloudy, golden straw color. Thick head with good retention. Amazing aroma of citrus and tropical fruit with some sweetness. Taste is hop forward, dominated by orange, pineapple, mango, and peach. Juicy but not too sweet. Light cracker malt with a soft texture, presumably from those oats. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy with medium body and carbonation. A light bitterness sets up a smooth, lingering hop finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 20 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity