Beautiful appearance with a crystal clear, pale straw color and a nice amount of tiny, carbonation bubbles. There's no head, or what was there evaporated instantly. Aroma has the expected Gose characteristics of sour and salt. Taste is very pleasant, with a light sourness and some salty brine flavors. It's also fairly sweet, with cane sugar flavors and a really nice amount of cantaloupe. The melon is certainly there, but it's not overpowering. The bottle says this is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and we couldn't agree more. Light bodied with a crisp, clean mouthfeel. Super refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 30 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity