Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity