Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 11 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 36 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity