This Oktoberfest Märzen pours a translucent pale amber color with an off-white, foamy head. Mild aroma with some malt and graham cracker. On the taste, this is malt forward, with some of that same graham cracker taste, a little bit of dark bread, toast, and really low sweetness which we appreciate for this style. At first, it’s crisp and refreshing, but after a few sips, it transitions into a beer with a creamy, smooth mouthfeel. There’s also some bitterness that shows up in the finish, giving this some nice balance. Overall, we enjoyed this Märzen, and it’s great to try a U.S. craft beer alongside the traditional German beers to celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity