Oktoberfest time! This pours a very clear, golden straw color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. A few carbonation bubbles are present. Both the aroma and the taste are malt forward. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a slight sweetness. We also get a bit of spice on the back end. Light bodied and refreshing. This is from Munich and one of the six breweries that are allowed to serve beer at the festival. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 43 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity