Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. It’s not transparent but definitely not a Hazy IPA either. Aroma is hoppy and dank, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are earthy pine flavors along with floral and orange citrus. But it’s fairly malty with caramel and a semi-sweetness in the finish for nice balance. Medium bodied with a warm, smooth mouthfeel. Over the years this has become a “go to IPA” for us and we could drink it all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity