Super Session #2 should find itself in the ranks of the top session IPAs around. On the pour, it's a hazy, golden orange color with a thin head but one that is long lasting with solid lacing. The aroma is fresh and dank with citrus and floral hoppiness. That continues into the taste with grapefruit and orange citrus, some pine, but all balanced with a slight cracker or bready malt flavor. Light bodied and super drinkable. Still very hop forward and accentuated by a dry mouthfeel and dry finish. Well done for the style and easily one of the most flavorful session IPAs we've found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 11 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity