Super Session #2 should find itself in the ranks of the top session IPAs around. On the pour, it's a hazy, golden orange color with a thin head but one that is long lasting with solid lacing. The aroma is fresh and dank with citrus and floral hoppiness. That continues into the taste with grapefruit and orange citrus, some pine, but all balanced with a slight cracker or bready malt flavor. Light bodied and super drinkable. Still very hop forward and accentuated by a dry mouthfeel and dry finish. Well done for the style and easily one of the most flavorful session IPAs we've found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity