Johnny Utah is a Pale Ale that smells fantastic as the aroma hits you right as you open the can. It pours a deep gold color that is somewhere between clear and hazy. Head is thick, white, and foamy with good lacing as the head dissipates. The taste has light bitterness but lots of hops, with citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Especially tangerine, lime, and grapefruit, courtesy of the Citra hops. Pale malt backbone with a medium body and easy-drinking mouthfeel. So much flavor that it really seems more like an IPA. Only 5.6% ABV but it tastes like it should be higher. Smooth and nicely carbonated. Overall a fantastic Pale Ale from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 49 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity