Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 28 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity