Meowsa! is deep gold in color. Not hazy, but not transparent either. The head is white, one finger thick, and foamy. Unique aroma that is certainly hoppy and dank, with tropical fruit and resinous pine. Taste is big, bold, and hoppy. Flavors of pineapple, papaya, stone fruit, pine, and watermelon. The body is medium to full, with a sticky yet soft mouthfeel. It’s interesting because it’s so juicy, yet there are some West Coast style elements as well, including a pleasant bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 18 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity