Meowsa! is deep gold in color. Not hazy, but not transparent either. The head is white, one finger thick, and foamy. Unique aroma that is certainly hoppy and dank, with tropical fruit and resinous pine. Taste is big, bold, and hoppy. Flavors of pineapple, papaya, stone fruit, pine, and watermelon. The body is medium to full, with a sticky yet soft mouthfeel. It’s interesting because it’s so juicy, yet there are some West Coast style elements as well, including a pleasant bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 27 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity