Meowsa! is deep gold in color. Not hazy, but not transparent either. The head is white, one finger thick, and foamy. Unique aroma that is certainly hoppy and dank, with tropical fruit and resinous pine. Taste is big, bold, and hoppy. Flavors of pineapple, papaya, stone fruit, pine, and watermelon. The body is medium to full, with a sticky yet soft mouthfeel. It’s interesting because it’s so juicy, yet there are some West Coast style elements as well, including a pleasant bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 50 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity