Meowsa! is deep gold in color. Not hazy, but not transparent either. The head is white, one finger thick, and foamy. Unique aroma that is certainly hoppy and dank, with tropical fruit and resinous pine. Taste is big, bold, and hoppy. Flavors of pineapple, papaya, stone fruit, pine, and watermelon. The body is medium to full, with a sticky yet soft mouthfeel. It’s interesting because it’s so juicy, yet there are some West Coast style elements as well, including a pleasant bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity