Meowsa! is deep gold in color. Not hazy, but not transparent either. The head is white, one finger thick, and foamy. Unique aroma that is certainly hoppy and dank, with tropical fruit and resinous pine. Taste is big, bold, and hoppy. Flavors of pineapple, papaya, stone fruit, pine, and watermelon. The body is medium to full, with a sticky yet soft mouthfeel. It’s interesting because it’s so juicy, yet there are some West Coast style elements as well, including a pleasant bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity