This beer is dark brown in color with one finger of tan colored, sudsy head. Malt-forward aroma with dark bread and some sweetness, but it’s also pretty hoppy for this style. The taste matches the nose, with flavors like toasted malts, coffee, toffee, chocolate, and caramel. The malts are sweet, but not too sweet. We also get a supportive hop profile, with some citrus and pine. Mild bitterness, and a cola-like mouthfeel, with lively carbonation. Super drinkable, as this has a light body and really hides the 7.35% ABV. Long, dry finish to round out an enjoyable Brown Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 30 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity