Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 57 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity