Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity