Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 51 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity