Le Terroir is a cloudy, golden colored beer with two fingers of white head and an aroma of sour pear or mango. On the taste you get a great balance of sour green apple and sweet melon. They have also managed to mix in a fair amount of dry hops which balances out the sourness. The aftertaste comes through with some candy sweetness in the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 56 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity