Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity