Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity