Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 21 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity