Pours a very clear, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Fresh aroma, definitely hop-forward. Taste is incredible. A bit of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine, melon, maybe even floral. Nicely balanced with a biscuity pale malt background. Mouthfeel is juicy and tangy, especially for a West Coast style. Medium bitterness, accumulating in the back-end. Grapefruit or lime, and finishes clean and smooth with a lingering tingle. Another great offering from El Segundo Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity