Icelandic White Ale is far more transparent than other beers of the style, a light gold color with a thin white head. It has mild orange citrus on the nose with a touch of grape. The taste is very much like the smell, mild wheat with a smooth orange flavor. Everything about this beer is reserved and subtle. It's sweet but not overly sweet. The orange flavor is present but vague. This allows for a very drinkable quality that you won't soon grow tired of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity