Icelandic White Ale is far more transparent than other beers of the style, a light gold color with a thin white head. It has mild orange citrus on the nose with a touch of grape. The taste is very much like the smell, mild wheat with a smooth orange flavor. Everything about this beer is reserved and subtle. It's sweet but not overly sweet. The orange flavor is present but vague. This allows for a very drinkable quality that you won't soon grow tired of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 50 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA