The White Ale from Saint Archer is light in color, with a slight haze and quickly disappearing head. The aroma is pleasant, with plenty of citrus and wheat. Would be ideal on a warm, summer day. Flavor-wise, it's a pretty typical witbier, with orange peel, coriander, and other spices. It seems a little under carbonated, but the aftertaste is smooth and dry with some tartness that many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity