If you're looking for a summer IPA or if you're just starting to venture into the world of IPAs, this may be an ideal beer for you. It pours a hazy, straw color, with high carbonation and a thick, foamy head. For an IPA, this is light bodied and fairly citrusy, with notes of tangerine, orange, lemon, and even lime. Not our favorite offering from Sierra Nevada, but it's definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 48 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity