The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 minute ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity