The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity