The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity