The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 48 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA