The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 19 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity