The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 41 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity