Rome City is a golden orange color and develops a thick but diffuse head with large bubbles on the initial pour. The head filters down to a thin layer within a couple of minutes. It features a biscuity malt aroma with hints of orange citrus. On the taste, flavors of sweet bready malts are immediate noticeable with citrus and earthy hop bitterness rounding out the finish. This IPA is bold in flavor and refreshingly bitter without being too heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity