Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it's hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you'll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There's a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don't compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 53 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity