Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it's hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you'll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There's a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don't compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity