Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it’s hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you’ll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There’s a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don’t compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Seizoen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity