Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it’s hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you’ll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There’s a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don’t compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity