Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it's hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you'll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There's a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don't compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity