Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it’s hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you’ll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There’s a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don’t compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 9 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other commented on beer AW-JEFF IT!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity