Heady Topper has a reputation for being one of the best beers available, which we would certainly agree with. The availability is the challenge, as it’s hard to get your hands on this beer, even in Vermont! But if you can get it, you’ll find a double IPA that is so well balanced and smooth. There’s a ton of hops, some citrus and pine, but little or no hop bitterness. Malts are there and they don’t compete with the hops, but they provide just the right amount of balance. This is a beer that you can truly describe as delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity