Happy IPA Day! To celebrate one of our favorite styles of beer, we're drinking one of the best IPAs you can find: Focal Banger from the Alchemist! Pour just a little into a glass to see the beer, but you want to drink this one from the can if possible. The color is hazy gold with a thick, white foamy head. Dank aroma that is bursting with citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. Taste is similar; hop-forward with more fruit, especially citrus and melon. And lots of resinous pine, accumulating with each sip. Mouthfeel is light and dry with perfect carbonation. Overall, this is an excellent IPA that is full of flavor and a perfect way to celebrate IPA day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Breaking Bud. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA