This Northeast-style IPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thick, bubbly, off-white head. Very aromatic with tropical fruit hops that smell juicy before you even take a sip. Taste has some of the tropical fruit continuation from the aroma, but melon and citrus are more pronounced. Especially grapefruit. Fruity but also acidic like fresh grapefruit. The malt backbone may be wheat and oat, which bodes well for this style. Light to medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is slightly more bitter than your typical NE-style IPA, with more of the lingering grapefruit flavor. Quite the name and quite the beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity