This Northeast-style IPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thick, bubbly, off-white head. Very aromatic with tropical fruit hops that smell juicy before you even take a sip. Taste has some of the tropical fruit continuation from the aroma, but melon and citrus are more pronounced. Especially grapefruit. Fruity but also acidic like fresh grapefruit. The malt backbone may be wheat and oat, which bodes well for this style. Light to medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is slightly more bitter than your typical NE-style IPA, with more of the lingering grapefruit flavor. Quite the name and quite the beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity