Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. One of our favorite IPAs from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity