Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity